Wood Floor Refurbishing
As an extension of our annual maintenance closure, we are redoing all of the word floors downstairs at the Recreation Center. The gym will be closed until Tuesday, Oct. 8. Our group fitness classes will have a modified schedule the week the Fitness Garage and Studio are being done. Stay tuned for details. Visit our live group class schedule for a complete listing.
Our services include fitness programs, weights, cardiovascular equipment, swimming, room rentals, birthday parties and a variety of instructional classes. View a complete listing of programming opportunities.
- 25-yard swimming pool
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Family locker room
- Fitness studio and garage
- Free and circuit weight equipment
- Indoor track @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Leisure Pool
- Lift for individuals with disabilities
- Lockers available
- Mind / Body Studio
- Racquetball and wallyball courts
- Steam room
- Whirlpool @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$6||$7|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$7||$8|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$6||$7|
|Family (Sunday only)||$18||$21|
|20- punch pass||Resident||Nonresident|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$75||$89|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$100||$125|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$81||$103|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$289||$361|
|Adult (ages 18 and up)||$467||$584|
|Senior (ages 62 and up)||$311||$405|
|Drop in (per hour)||$3||$3.75|
|20-hour punch card||$43||$54|
|Monthly pass (per child)
*2 hours max per day
Monthly payment plans are available for annual passes. Processing fees will apply to all monthly payment plans and all refunds. Thirty-days written notice is required for any changes to your pass. Please contact us with any questions or for more details related to purchasing or modifying an existing pass.
To request changes, cancellations or holds on your existing pass, please submit the linked form. MAC / REC pass change form
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 5-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 7:30-11:30 a.m.
With kids and some of our staff going back to school we will be going to modified outdoor pool hours starting Wednesday, Aug., 7 through Labor Day.
- Burgess Pool will be open: Monday-Friday 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Butterfield Pool will be open: weekends only 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Birthday parties
- Group rates - Daily admission is $5 per person for groups of 25 or more. Group reservations must be scheduled in advance. To schedule, please call 303-814-6408 or 720-773-2286.
- Indoor facility rentals
- Personal training
- Resident discount cards
Leave us your feedback.